F324 2022 - All Aboard!
WHAT: 24 workouts. 24 Hours. Supporting two great charities.
WHERE: See map below for specific parking/meeting information
WHEN: Saturday, November 5th, 2022 (starting Friday night at midnight, through Saturday at midnight
WHY: Because we wanted to do some good, and it’s a CSAUP event! Iron Sharpens Iron and science tells us that doing CSAUP events together forges bonds stronger than Iron.
- 45 minute bootcamp held every hour, on the hour. Starting at midnight on Friday 11.5.2022
- Recommended $5 donation for every workout attended. See Slack channel for details. Participants can support either of the following charities:
- All posts attended count towards yearly total.
- The first 5 workouts (Midnight-4am) will be held at the “dark” site. Oswego and West (just west of Naperville Central High School). The remainder will be located at Centennial Beach Parking Lot. Map reference below.
- Family workouts are at 9am and 2pm.
- Couples Boot Camp at 3pm. (full schedule below)
F324 2022 Schedule | 11.5.2022
Map of Meeting Areas and Workouts
|Time Slot||QIC (Notes)|
Midnight (11.4) -1:00am (11.5)
LST Guys - Buttermaker, Marla Hooch, Chaps
Putt Putt (Family/2.0 Workout)
Sir Mix-a-Lot (Ruck Club)
One Eyed Willy
Brother Bluto (Family 2.0 Workout)
Bronco (Couples Workout)
La Bamba - VQ!!!
Aladdin (Final Workout!)