A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… YHC designed a 9-part beatdown saga designed to work every major muscle group. Like the Star Wars saga, it will be excellent – and yet parts will never fully live up to the hype and ultimately leave you a little disappointed.
PAX were told to have coupons ready, and enough space to do a broad jump.
- Motivators – 5
- Tappy Taps – 10 IC
- Tie Fighters – 4, slowly (look ’em up on the exicon)
A 9-part workout. Each episode lasts for 3 minutes, with 1 minute of rest in between.
- Episode 1 = The Phantom Merkins (Merkins)
- Episode 2 = Attack of the Curls (Curls)
- Episode 3 = Revenge of the Shoulders (Blockies)
- Episode 4 = A New Hop (10 Bonnie Blairs into a standing broad jump)
- Episode 5 = The Empire Strikes the Back (Coupon Swings)
- Episode 6 = Rows of the Jedi (Bent Over Rows)
- Episode 7 = The Force Does Squats (Air Squats…although some chose to do goblet squats)
- Episode 8 = The Last Jackee (Burpee with a Side Straddle Hop)
- Episode 9 = Rise of Imperial Walker (Imperial Walkers)
- LBCs – 20 IC
- Hold Low Plank (30 Seconds)
- Move to High Plank – Hold (40 seconds)
- Return to Low Plank – Hold (30 seconds)
Circle of Trust
Announcements – Thanks Bean Counter!
May is MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH. Do not neglect taking care of your mental health. I have been working on my mental health for a long time, and in the past year have put even more work into it. I see a counselor on a weekly basis, and have a spiritual mentor in my life as well. F3 is a great opportunity to grow stronger physically, but the brotherhood is also a great support for our mental health. Do not be afraid to reach out to someone – whether it be a fellow PAX or even a professional. There is no shame in needing help with your mental health.
We ended with prayer, taking time to specifically pray for those who are struggling and for our 2.0’s.
Naked Man Moleskin
“Do or don’t do…there is no try.” – Yoda