I’ve been so busy with school work recently (Taking an online coding course) that I am glad I put this Q on my schedule. If I hadn’t I would NOT have chosen to do this this week! But I am so happy to be pushed out ITG by my own damn preplanning and initiative. Someone’s gotta do it.
Got to the site around 5:00 a.m. and checked for ICY spots in our AO. Not too bad. Set up the cards and round sled (homage to Aladdin for poker day c. Spring 2021 @ launchpad) and got back to the flags to kick it off.
SSH x 34 While we waited for Cousin Eddie to park and get over to the circle
Abe Vigoda x 22
Imperial Walkers x 14
Mosey to the path that goes by the basketball hoops. In groups of 2, side by side, 4 Gap Jumps then 10 Merkins. Repeat until the FIRST side path (not the 2nd one, Putt-Putt). Had to stop the pax who were gap jumping halfway to Lisle by the time I caught up with them.
Thang 2 was a reverse dora where partner 1 did 500 SSH, 200 Lunges, 200 Squats, while partner 2 ran to coupons and did 25 chest presses and came back. I called it reverse because usually coupon work is done at the start point, not as part of the run!
Thang 3 we all found a spot on the wall and I broke out a deck of cards. Each pax pulled one:
- 2-6: 30 Seconds wall sit
- 7-10: 10 Second count rest
- Face Card: 10 Second wall sit, 10 seconds left leg up, 10 seconds right leg up
- Ace: 30 Seconds with coupon on lap.
PAX pulled a lot of face cards. We got better
Thang 4 a few more leg exercises:
- 15xBalance Lunge (back foot on Bench) each leg
- 20 Calf Raises with Squat at the bottom
- 10×3-way Lunges (straight out, 45 degrees, straight to the side) 5 each movement each way
- 2x(10 slow calf raises, 20 fast calf raises
Back to the flags for mary
- From Plank position, left leg and right arm out for 10 seconds, then switch, then plank 10 more seconds. Did this all 2x through
- From on our 12, arms and legs up (Superman) for 5 seconds, 5 times
- 30 American Hammers which I believe took us to 6:00
Circle of Trust
Shared the importance of starting with fitness. It makes everything else in life easier/better. Also keeping balance, take care of yourself so you can take care of others.
Naked Man Moleskin
Super happy to have so many great guys come out. Really appreciate seeing the HCs roll in. I feel like a SWA flight attendant here, but “I know you have many options when you post. Thank you for choosing Skilling”.
P.S. @ Dingo – Q source was on point. Thanks for the lead my man.