Workout – January 21st – EIL
Thank you to everyone for coming, I’m truly touched.
5 core principles
- Held outdoors rain or shine
- Open to all men
- Led in a rotating fashion
- Ends in cot
- 1 more – Not a professional
An homage to the greatest moment in F3Naperville History – The Roadhouse Workout at Holy Hill from January 16th, 2020
Warm a Rama – Motivators from 5, arm circles, seal claps, overhead claps, Moroccan discos
Thang 1 – The Dalton Revisited:
25 merkins every 5 with variations of regular merkins, diamond merkins, reverse hand merkins, crucible merkins, tricep merkins
25 curls and 25 overhead press broken into 5 sets of 5 with no rest
Run ¼ mile
20 slow coupon squats (modify without as needed), 12 monkey humpers, 12 gorilla humpers, 12 silver back humpers
Run ¼ mile – run with partner
20 partner merkins, 20 partner squats (modify as needed)
Run ¼ mile
15 wood choppers each arm
Run ¼ mile
Thang 2 – The Double Deuce II
11 burpees, 1 arm farmer carry down, 11 sit-ups, 1 arm farmer carry back stay with your partner
10 burpees, 1 arm farmer carry down, 10 sit-ups, 1 arm farmer carry back stay with your partner
Ended with a minute of situps
Circle of Trust
Told a story about my Mom. Moral –
When you face the truth, fear goes away. So as we wander through our days, remember to take a moment and be 100% honest with yourself. That fear and anxiety clears up pretty fast.
Naked Man Moleskin
What the hell can I possibly say other than thank you! 60 HIMs at EIL?! You guys are the best.
Few random thoughts:
– Today was an R rated movie, a really, really funny R rated movie
– Having Bronco squat with me on his back made me feel safe. It was like being a new born cradled in an adult’s arms.
– The respect, respect club was out in full force making men 20 years younger look like candy asses.
– Special thanks to my M for dropping coffee and donuts for an on-site coffeeteria
– I missed you guys a lot. Having had to stay away for 4 months was a heartbreaking reminder of how special this goofy-ass thing we do really is. Love you guys.