I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween themed workout now that it is two weeks away and starting to feel like Fall outside with the cooler weather.
Mosey around lot
side straddle hops
Prepared list of 13 paired exercises hitting the arms, legs, and core. PAX picked the number to determine which set would be next, and a coin flip determined whether the harder (trick) or easier (treat) exercise from the pair would be performed. Timer set for 1 minutes each round to do AMRAP while listening to some old Halloween tune favorites…
- Wood choppers or coupon swings
- Blockees or burpees
- Overhead presses or hold John Cusack
- speed jumps over line (side to side or front and back) or Rocky balboas
- Skull crushers or Dips (using curb)
- Hold low plank or hold high plank
- Windshield wipers over coupon or mountain climbers
- Big boys or LBCs
- Broad jumps to end of parking lot or sprint down to end and backpedal back to start
- Goblet squats or air squats
- Bobby Hurleys or Imperial walkers
- Lunges holding coupons or regular alternating lunges
- Diamond merkins or regular merkins
When all 13 choices picked, run lap around whole parking lot.
Then go back through list and do whichever exercises hadn’t been done first round
Run around lot again and back to flags for Mary.
Circle of Fire, 2 merkins by each PAX
Circle of Trust
Thank men for getting out of bed and showing up this morning. Excited to talk about new F3 region opening and mention filling those open slots on the Q sheet to step up and LEAD.
Naked Man Moleskin