THE SCENE: A slightly rainy but comfortable 60 degree morning. Arrived with 5 minutes to spare and Road Trip told me he thought I wasn’t going to show. There shouldn’t have been a doubt!
F3 WELCOME AND DISCLAIMER:
-Welcome to F3 Naperville
-I am not a professional
-You are participating at your own risk
-You are responsible for your own well-being
-You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
-Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
* -Good Mornings (ICx10)
* -Tappy Taps (ICx15)
* -SSH (ICx20)
* -Goofballs (ICx20)
THANG 1: Mosey to the La Luz Bridge. Wall Challenges.
- PAX started with a Wall Squat while listening to the directions. PAX did a static hold while one HIM did a series of exercises with a certain number of reps. Below is a list of what we did:
- PAX: High Plank HIM: 5 Plank Suicides
- PAX: Wall Squats with arms field goal position to arms straight up repeat HIM: 5 Wall Merkins
- PAX: Wall Stand HIM: 3 Wall Burpees
- PAX: High Plank, Low Plank, Wall Merkins, Wall Stand, Regular Merkins HIM: Each HIM called the exercise they wanted us to do.
- PAX: Every other Wall Push (One full push, one in relaxed position) HIM: 5 Wall T Merkins
THANG 2: Hard Mosey to the bridge area near the casino. Wall Scale Challenges.
- PAX started with scaling the 8ft wall using the foot holds or other PAX for support. Once at the top, each HIM did 5 merkins with a small loop run to get back to start. Rinse and repeat 5 times.
- PAX did a Wall hold in squat position with an explosive up. 10 ups with a rinse and repeat.
- PAX moseyed back to the flags.
THANG 3: Light Pole loops will a Kill Challenge.
- PAX started at the same time and on my go, ran 3 loops around light poles in the parking lot. If a PAX was passed, he had to do 3 burpees for each kill made on him.6MoM:
- 10 Full Big Boy Sit-ups
- Merkin Ring of Fire with 5 Merkins
- American Hammers (IC x25) That one hurt!
Circle of Trust
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
8 Strong HIM- Mr. Magoo, Gazelle Intensity (FNG), Mothman, Bearings (HATE HATE), Chihuahua (HATE), Bob Ross (RESPECT RESPECT), Road Trip, Urkel (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
- Today, we prayed for all of the HIM who are in search of a job within F3 and within the Nation. May they find that job to help not only themselves, but their family and their well being as well!
Naked Man Moleskin
FORGIVENESS. Live this daily. Should have been there for the whole speech on this!
In these uncertain times, we have one thing we can count on, F3 Naperville. Even though we must exercise social distancing, we understand the risk, but value what F3 Naperville brings to the table. Thank you to the men who came out. Thank you for learning more about Qing. Thank you for keeping the workout alive. Can’t wait for all of you to get on that Q schedule. See you in the Gloom!
Did I DO That?! I Sure Did!